We all want to be successful in our Awana ministry and that success is measured in different ways. Some measure it by:
- how many children attend
- the offering received for the Adopt-a-Club program or the Awana missionary
- the numbers of cars in the Grand Prix
- how well your teams do in Bible Quizzing and AwanaGames
- the number of handbook completion awards are given out
- and the list goes on and on….
But what is the true measure of success? It is how those in your ministry are growing in the Lord. Not just the children, but those in leadership under your authority as well.
What fruit is your ministry bearing?