Next week I will be attending a children’s ministry conference in Corydon, Indiana. I am honored to be an official blogger for the conference. I will be blogging and tweeting live form the conference and for a little while afterward sharing what I saw and learned.
I will not be alone. There will be others there blogging and tweeting as well. I encourage you to follow them as well to experience the conference from your couch. Here is a list of the conference bloggers and where you can follow them:
- ME: commanderbill.net / @ CommanderBill
- Christina Embree: refocusministry.org / @ EmbreeChristina
- Corrine Noble: kidmincorinne.com / @ kidmincorinne
- Wayne Stocks: waynestocks.com / @ stocksohio
- Joy Feemster: joyunhindered.com / @ FeemsterJoy
- Jenny Hancock: jensfrontporch.org / @ jenh915
- Trisha Peach: peacht.wordpress.com / @ Ptrishapeach
- Joe Mally: joemally.com / @ Joe_Mally
I’m looking forward to a great conference. If you are there, then please look for me, I’d love to meet you. If you are not able to make it, then I hope you will follow along and “join us” throughout your day.