If you’ve been following me then you know that next week I’ll be participating in a blogger summit at Awana April 29 – 30, 2014.
There are nine people scheduled to be there to get a “peak behind the scenes” at Awana and to discuss various topics. I’m really looking forward to it. Some of the people who will be at the Blogger Summit I have already met personally. Others I’m looking forward to meeting.
You may be wondering who else will be there? Here is the list of the other bloggers who are scheduled to be at the summit.
- Alicia Marie – makingtimeformommy.com
- Erin Mohring – homewiththeboys.net
- Felicia Carter – gogrowgo.com
- Heidi Hensley – heidimhensley.com
- Jesse Smith – coffeewithdad.com
- Matt Guevara – mattguevara.com
- Ron Brooks – pastorronbrooks.com
- Steven Knight – kidmintools.com
I encourage you to check out their blogs and if you are on Twitter, remember to follow the hashtag #Awana14Launch to see our tweets throughout the Summit and afterward.
I hear there is going to be bacon!!!